The Magic Key (The Magic Key Story Books)
Following on from the launch of The Magic Key on BBC Educational television in September, OUP is publishing its second wave of picture books based on the Magic Key adventure the characters have in each episode. This section of the television show is also due to be broadcast on Children's BBC
In Biff of the Jungle, the children find themselves stuck in a jungle with Nora Lockemup, a collector of rare and endandgered species. When Nora realizes that Biff and Wilma are on to her, she locks Wilma in a cage. Biff manages to escape but how can she rescue Wilma and the animals with only
Floppy's help? Luckily, all it needs is a bit of careful planning.
* The Magic Key is to be a major 26 part BBC television series featuring the characters from Oxford Reading Tree.
* The Oxford Reading Tree characters are recognized by children in virtually all primary schools, and know and loved by parents and children.
* This is the first time BBC Education and BBC children's have jointly invested in a children's TV series. It will be shown on both. Transmission dates to be confirmed.
* The series is produced by HIT Entertainment, makers of Kipper, Percy the Park Keeper and Bob the Builder programmes.
* A merchandise programme is under development with Marks and Spencer.
* These are the only official tie-in picture story books featuring the Magic Key adventures.
* These books following on from the publication of six story books and six activity books published in September 2000.
|No Of Pages||24 Pages|
|Book Cover||Paper Back|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Online Store Price||Rs.560|